Ordinary General Assembly Meeting was held on 21 March, 2014, at 14:00, in İş Kuleleri, Kule 1, Floor:41, Levent–Beşiktaş/İstanbul. In the general assembly meeting;
- The financial statements of the year 2013 were approved.
- Amendment to the Company’s Profit Distribution Policy and Board of Directors' proposal concerning the distribution of 2013 operating profits were approved exactly as they were. In accordance with the Capital Markets Board(CMB) regulations concerning profit distribution, it was decided that; the first shareholder’s dividend amounting TL 81,900,000 will be distributed as TL 31,500,000 in cash and TRY 50,400,000 as bonus share. The cash dividend distribution process will start on 25 March 2014. The Board Members were discharged for their activities in 2013.
- Mr. Levent Korba, Mr. M. Kemal Fettahoğlu, Mrs. D. Sevdil Yıldırım, Mr. Kemal Şahin, Mr. H. Cemal Karaoğlu, Mr. Engin Topaloğlu and Mr. Mete Uluyurt were elected as the members of the Board of Directors for 1 year period.
- Beginning from 01.04.2014, monthly remuneration to be paid to the Board of Directors is determined as gross TL 6,050.
- The independent audit company, Akis Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş.(a member of KPMG), which was chosen for year 2014 was approved by the General Assembly.
- The Board Members were authorized for carrying out the transactions provided under the Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
- The Company’s donation limit for 2014 was determined as TL 115,000.