- The financial statements of the year 2019 were approved.
- The Board Members were discharged for their activities in 2019.
- Board of Directors' proposal concerning the distribution of 2019 operating profits were approved exactly as it was. The proposal suggests; not distributing dividends in accordance with the current strategies of the Company due to the general economic conjuncture and Company’s financing policy, aiming to optimize the cash flows of the Company and transferring the remaining amounts from the profits prepared according to the Tax Procedure Law and the CMB regulations to extraordinary reserves and retained earnings respectively, after the allocation of the primary legal reserve pursuant to the regulation from the profits prepared according to the Tax Procedure Law and the CMB regulations.
- Mr. Ömer Karakuş, Ms. Aysel Tacer, Mr. Süleyman H. Özcan, Mr. İ. Hakkı Akşener, Mr. Mehmet Türk, Mr. Murat Doğan, Ms. Prof. Dr. Arzu Erdem, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş and Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu were elected as board members for 1 year period.
- Beginning from 01.04.2020, monthly remuneration to be paid to the Board members was determined as gross TL 12,700.
- Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş. was approved by the General Assembly as independent auditor for the financial year of 2020.
- The Board Members were authorized for carrying out the transactions provided under the Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
- The Company’s donation limit for 2020 was determined as TL 125,000.
Additionally; the shareholders were informed that, the Company made no donations in 2019, they’re also informed in accordance with the principles 1.3.6. and 4.4.7. of the Corporate Governance Principles and Article 37 of the Communiqué III-48.1.