Ordinary General Assembly Meeting was held on 21 March, 2018, at 10:00, in İş Sanat Kültür Merkezi İş Kuleleri Levent–Beşiktaş/İstanbul. In the general assembly meeting;
- The financial statements of the year 2017 were approved.
- The appointment to the board membership in the activity year was approved.
- The Board Members were discharged for their activities in 2017.
- Board of Directors' proposal concerning the distribution of 2017 operating profits were approved exactly as it was. The proposal suggests that TL 45,000,000 will be distributed as bonus share and TL 68,531,250 will be distributed as cash dividend. The cash dividend distribution process will start on 27 March 2018.
- Mr. Ömer Karakuş, Ms. Aysel Tacer, Mr. Süleyman H. Özcan, Mr. İ. Hakkı Akşener, Mr. Mehmet Türk, Mr. Murat Doğan, Ms. Prof. Dr. Arzu Erdem, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş and Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu were elected as board members until the date of next Ordinary General Assembly Meeting.
- Beginning from 01.04.2018, monthly remuneration to be paid to the Board members was determined as gross TL 9,500.
- Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş. was approved by the General Assembly as independent auditor for the financial year of 2018.
- The Board Members were authorized for carrying out the transactions provided under the Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
- The Company’s donation limit for 2018 was determined as TL 125,000.
Additionally; the shareholders were informed that, the Company made no donations in 2017 and they’re also informed in accordance with the principle 1.3.6 of the Corporate Governance Principles and Article 37 of Communiqué III-48.1.