- The financial statements of the year 2016 were approved.
- The Board Members were discharged for their activities in 2016.
- Board of Directors' proposal concerning the distribution of 2016 operating profits were approved exactly as it was. The proposal suggests that TL 63,750,000 will be distributed as bonus share and TL 63,750,000 will be distributed as cash dividend. The cash dividend distribution process will start on 28 March 2017.
The authorization of Board of Directors for years 2017-2021 regarding the authorised capital ceiling which is TL 2,000,000,000 and the amendment of Article 7 of Articles of Association named “Capital and Share Certificates” in accordance with the permissions taken from CMB and Ministry of Customs and Trade were approved by the General Assembly.
- Mr. Levent Korba, Mr. Süleyman H. Özcan, Ms. Aysel Tacer, Ms. D. Sevdil Yıldırım, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş, Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu, Mr. Mete Uluyurt, Mr. Murat Doğan and Ms. Sakine İlgen Dokuyucu were elected as board members until the date of next Ordinary General Assembly Meeting.
- Beginning from 01.04.2017, monthly remuneration to be paid to the Board members was determined as gross TL 8,500.
- Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş. was approved by the General Assembly as independent auditor for the financial year of 2017.
- The Board Members were authorized for carrying out the transactions provided under the Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
- The Company’s donation limit for 2017 was determined as TL 125,000.
- Additionally; the shareholders were informed that, the Company made TL 100,000 donation for the “15 July Solidarity Campaigne” and they’re also informed in accordance with the principle 1.3.6 of the Corporate Governance Principles and Article 37 of Communiqué III-48.1.