At the meeting of Board of Directors dated 18.07.2017, it was decided to;
The Expert Institution Report for the determination of the merger rate, change rate in the merger and the amount of capital increase to be made due to the merger of our Company with TSKB Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. by transferring all assets and liabilities to our Company within the framework of the relevant legislation is in Company’s website.
Our Company decided to renew the credit rating agreement with SAHA Rating. Two year period agreement was signed on 26.05.2017 and it will be valid until 26.05.2019.
7,744 sqm area corresponding to 7.5 floors in İş Towers / Tower-3, has been leased over the appraisal value.
Retirement right for the merger with TSKB GYO is adjusted in accordance with 7,5% capital increase by stock dividend. The adjusted retirement right price is TL 1,3713.
The necessary permission regarding the capital increase amounting TL63,75 mn by stock dividend has been granted from Capital Markets Board of Turkey.
No new action has been taken regarding the bond issue due to the fact that the market conditions are not convenient with our Company's borrowing strategy.
At the meeting of Board of Directors dated 18.04.2017, it was decided to;
appoint DRT Kurumsal Finans Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. (Deloitte) to prepare the Expert Institution Report in accordance with the provisions of the article 7 titled “Expert Instiution Opinion”of the related Communique.
The leasing activitiy of Tower 3 still continues.
The Company applied to the CMB for the capital increase regarding bonus share.
The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting held on 23.03.2017 has been registered on 31.03.2017
At the meeting of Board of Directors which was held on March 31st, 2017, in accordance with the Communiqué II-17.1 on Corporate Governance Principles, it was decided
At the meeting of Board of Directors which was held on March 31st, 2017; it was decided to apply to the Capital Markets Board for increasing Company's current issued capital from TL 850 mn TL 913,75 mn, in accordance with the profit distribution proposal approved in the General Assembly Meeting dated March 23rd,2017 regarding the distribution of TL 63,75 mn from 2016 year profit to shareholders as stock dividend. The shares to be issued for the capital increase will be distrubuted as stock dividend to the shareholders in proportion of their shares in the Company’s capital.
Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş. was approved by the General Assembly as independent auditor for the financial year of 2017.
At the meeting of Board of Directors that was held on 23 March 2017; it was decided to elect Mr. Levent Korba as the Chairman of the Board of Directors and Mr. Süleyman H. Özcan as the Vice Chairman.
Ordinary General Assembly Meeting was held on 23 March, 2017, at 10:00, in İş Sanat Kültür Merkezi İş Kuleleri Levent–Beşiktaş/İstanbul. In the general assembly meeting;
- The financial statements of the year 2016 were approved.
-The Board Members were discharged for their activities in 2016.
- Board of Directors' proposal concerning the distribution of 2016 operating profits were approved exactly as it was. The proposal suggests that TL 63,750,000 will be distributed as bonus share and TL 63,750,000 will be distributed as cash dividend. The cash dividend distribution process will start on 28 March 2017.
The authorization of Board of Directors for years 2017-2021 regarding the authorised capital ceiling which is TL 2,000,000,000 and the amendment of Article 7 of Articles of Association named “Capital and Share Certificates” in accordance with the permissions taken from CMB and Ministry of Customs and Trade were approved by the General Assembly.
- Mr. Levent Korba, Mr. Süleyman H. Özcan, Ms. Aysel Tacer, Ms. D. Sevdil Yıldırım, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş, Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu, Mr. Mete Uluyurt, Mr. Murat Doğan and Ms. Sakine İlgen Dokuyucu were elected as board members until the date of next Ordinary General Assembly Meeting.
- Beginning from 01.04.2017, monthly remuneration to be paid to the Board members was determined as gross TL 8,500.
- Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş. was approved by the General Assembly as independent auditor for the financial year of 2017.
- The Board Members were authorized for carrying out the transactions provided under the Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
- The Company’s donation limit for 2017 was determined as TL 125,000.
- Additionally; the shareholders were informed that, the Company made TL 100,000 donation for the “15 July Solidarity Campaigne” and they’re also informed in accordance with the principle 1.3.6 of the Corporate Governance Principles and Article 37 of Communiqué III-48.1.
At the meeting of Board of Directors which was held on March 21, 2017, it was decided to submit Mrs. D.Sevdil Yıldırım, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş and Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu as independent board member nominees to the approval of the General Assembly which will be held on 23 March 2017. Company’s Corporate Governance Committee assessed that, Mrs. D.Sevdil Yıldırım, Mr. Haluk Büyükbaş and Mr. Nihat Uzunoğlu who stood for the election of independent board memberships, bear the independence criterias pursuant to Communiqué (II.17.1) on Corporate Governance and the related regulations.
The merger negotiations with TSKB Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş., which was disclosed on 18.11.2016, still continues.
ISGYO’s Ordinary General Meeting will be held on 23rd March 2017, Thursday at 10:00 at the address of İş Sanat Kültür Merkezi, İş Kuleleri Beşiktaş-Levent/İstanbul.
At the meeting of Board of Directors dated 24 January 2017, it was unanimously decided that; according to the 35th article of “Communiqué on Principles Regarding Real Estate Investment Companies” about the “Selection of Real Estate Appraisal Company”;
All the appraisal companies are CMB authorized local companies. For detailed information about each property and the related appraisal company please click here.
Public Disclosures between 1999-2009 click here.